Welcome to Like Royalty Yoga!
ANNOUNCING....ALL YOGA CLASSES WILL BE ONLINE AS OF 3/23. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CLASSES TAB OR CALENDAR FOR CLASS LISTINGS. FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND TIPS ON HOW TO REGISTER, SEE BELOW!
Located in the Three Rivers Plaza in Phoenix, NY, minutes from Routes 481, as well as the intersection of Routes 31 & 57 in Clay, Like Royalty Yoga offers a variety of yoga classes & workshops to accommodate practitioners of every level. Classes are held in a calm, soothing, and non judgmental environment & are taught in the traditional Hatha Yoga style which links the mind, body, and breath to each movement.
*Now offering Barre & Core classes too (Tuesdays ONLINE)!
New to yoga? Here are just some of the benefits you can expect as you embark on your journey:
"Every morning we are born again,
what we do today is what matters most."
ALL IN STUDIO CLASSES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE INTERNATIONAL PANDEMIC BUT....
I am so excited to announce that most of our regularly scheduled classes are Now Online!
Instructions for Students Joining LRY’s Online Classes
1. Click on the “Drop In appointments” Tab.
2. Click on upcoming class ie. Yoga for EveryBODY for Saturday, 3/21.
3. If you have a current class pass, “Redeem Coupon or GIFT Certificate” and use code “CLASSPASS” (case sensitive).
4. If you do not currently have a class pass, click on the “more” tab and proceed to purchase a class pass. You can choose to purchase a one time use pass or purchase a 4 or 8 class pass.
5. Then, return to step 3. You will then receive a link to the class, both on the confirmation page and in a separate appointment email.
6. If you would like to join a test meeting ahead of time, follow this link (or copy & paste) to Zoom https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting (copy & paste). You can choose to watch a short video or scroll down and click “join a test meeting,” and if you scroll down further there is instructions on how to access from email and/or a phone.
7. Please be patient, this is a new experience for all of us!
If you would like more information on other online classes, please call 315.720.0562 and leave a message or email me at email@example.com.
And please check out our Face Book page. Thank you.
To learn more information about all of the classes we offer, check out our "Classes & Series" page.
To purchase a class pass or purchase a gift certificate,
check out our "Gift Certificate/Class Passes" page
above or in our menu.
Would you like to receive our newsletter?
Need directions? Click on the map below.
What our students have to say...
I took the beginners class last fall and really enjoyed it. Gerri is a fantastic guide into the world of yoga. She is super knowledgeable and a great teacher. I was having some lower back pain and some flexibility issues that I hoped yoga would help with. It definitely did help and I am getting so much more out of my yoga practice. If you are on the fence about giving it a try, do it !! It’s very rewarding.